Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To the left, to the left...

To the left of this post, you'll see a column of banners. When people click on these banners and fulfill certain requirements, I make commissions. Commissions make me happy.

The first banner is for a site called InboxDollars. This site provides you with an opportunity to make money doing random things like reading emails, taking surveys, filling out various offers, etc. When you link to the site through my banner and create a free account, they immediately credit $5 to your account to get you started. Depending on what offers you fill out and how many, you can easily reach the first $30 goal and they send you a check. It's pretty nifty. I have my own account and am working my way up to a paycheck. So check it out...

The second banner is my most recent. The Whitesmoke site offers an english writing, editing and translation tool that according to Yahoo 'has been ranked #5 in the Top 31 Business Ideas in the world' and is receiving rave reviews. When you click on my banner it will take you to the site where you will be offered the chance for a FREE trial. This trial does not require credit card information and you don't even have to remember to cancel it when it expires. Just download the trial and viola!...you have a nifty tool and I get a commission...

The next banner is for my etsy site. I offer custom made jewelry and various other crafty items at affordable prices. I'm also open to custom orders. :)

Banner #4 will take you to Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty skin care site. If you scroll back through my post history you'll find a youtube video that I posted with lots of info about this product. From everything I've seen and heard it looks to be pretty good stuff. Or you could just click on the banner and go directly to the site to check it out. Everyone that purchases will make me a commission! :)

The last banner is for VistaPrint. You'll notice that it's advertising free business cards. VistaPrint is constantly running specials and freebies on all kinds of different items from business cards to mugs and t-shirts and labels, etc. They have some pretty amazing deals. When you click on my banner, go to the site and place an order (like for one of their freebies where you only pay S&H) I'll make a commission!

Please check out these sites and help me reach my monthly goal! Thanks for looking!

~Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment