Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More snow pics...


These silly people thought they could get out...ha...they had 4 grown men pushing car and they only made about 6 ft of progress. After awhile they gave up and left the car sitting there...


Look at the drifts around the vehicles...eesh...


Yummy pasta dish I made. I followed Buddy's instructions for tomato sauce and it's some of the best I have ever tasted...yummm....


A few min later these people decided to take a try at getting out. They had a little more luck. With two people pushing they got the car at least past the building across from us and out of my sight. I have no clue how much further they made it...people are crazy...

The snow is still falling just as heavy (maybe even heavier) as it was this morning when I first got up. I'm having a wonderfully cozy day of watching food network and taking snow pics. White cupcakes just came out of the oven and in a little bit I'm planning on trying a new stovetop frosting recipe to go on them. Even my hubby is sitting on the couch watching the cooking shows with me. Heee....

No comments:

Post a Comment