Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SOOOoooo.....

Last night I was directed to this site. For starters, I want to make it clear that I in no way approve of or condone smoking. I believe it to be very unwise, unhealthy and damaging, both to your body and even, if you claim the name of Christ, to your testimony. I actually tried for a different task, but wasn't able to get it and clicked on this one out of desperation to actually get something before all of the tasks disappeared. Lol. I didn't even realize what it was until I clicked on the link. Oh, well. The site is called bluecigs.com.

After it pulled up, I spent a few minutes browsing the page, and trying to figure out what exactly the point of an electronic cigarette is. Turns out it's an alternative for smokers that allows one to enjoy the flavor of smoking without the harmful smoke to damage the lungs. Interesting. I've seen these things once before on tv. Can't remember when or where. I suppose if one MUST smoke , this would be the less harmful way of doing it.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hope everyone is having a lovely morning so far. I'm off to prep house and food for the TI party this evening...

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment