Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guest Post

Kansas City for the Holidays

Guest written by our friend Sergio Chaney

My husband and I traveled to Kansas City, MO this year from Lawton, OK for the holiday season. We ended up extending our stay an extra week and I was glad that I had remembered to set our home security alarm from ADT HOME SECURITY before we left our house in Lawton. We had not planned on extending our holiday but we had so much fun and had the extra time off work, we decided to stay longer!

We really enjoyed visiting my parents and grandparents, as well as extended cousins and aunts and uncles. We all drove to the Kansas City Plaza together and watched the Christmas light show and it was absolutely amazing! Since we stayed an extra week, we took advantage of the sales the day after Christmas and really found some deals on home interior items and beautiful bedding sets.

Our drive back home was nice and leisurely and we were fortunate to have good weather. We spent the drive talking about our plans for this coming year and what we hope to accomplish. I am excited about the goals we set and look forward to challenging myself to meet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment