Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've decided that my current favorite past time is sitting on the couch, crochet in hand and Food Network on. :P Unfortunately, as enjoyable as that is, my house suffers some from it, if I'm not careful. At the moment Rachel Ray is cooking up a date night chicken and mushroom meal.

I'm going shopping this afternoon with Joanna while Jase is doing his assessment at Teletech. I'm trying not to think about his assessments. The idea of him getting this job seems too good to be true. I've been finding myself trying to imagine what it would be like to go back to what I keep thinking of as 'normal'. Work schedules, real income that pays more than just our bills, maybe even good benefits (meaning possibly regular chiro visits again!!!!). *sigh* I'm trying not to think about it all that much though. I'm afraid I'll end up very disappointed.

I'm off to finish getting ready to head out...

Blessings,

~Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment