Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Morning...

I was up at 7 for the first time in months...probly more like a year. Jase started work today and had to be out the door by 8 to be across town by 8:50 with time to stop at McDonald's for a drink. I can't wait until we can move back across town and only be 3 minutes from his job. Mornings will be so much nicer. And he'll be able to come home for his lunch break.

I would totally be in bed again right now, but I planned a 10 am shopping trip with my sister-in-law, so here I am, showered, make-up on, dressed, waiting for her to get here. A nap is definitely happening later.

I'm determined to keep up with this blog better this week. It's become quite the ad reel over the last couple of weeks. I almost added a recipe for a low carb omelet that Jase invented yesterday but I had just loaned my camera out to another sister-in-law who is awaiting the arrival any moment of her 3rd baby. And recipes without pics always bug me. So, I'll just have to make the omelet again sometime to get a pic. Shucks. ;)

Hopefully, having to maintain a more structured schedule for Jase's job will help me manage my time better. I'm always more motivated to get any and all housecleaning and projects done before Jase gets home so that after dinner we can have a nice leisurely evening.

I'm off to bundle up for the cold, rainy outdoors...hope everyone has a good day.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment