Thursday, February 3, 2011

Storage...

I've never rented a storage unit. I've contemplated it. At the moment the closet in my back room serves as my storage. I can tend to be pretty bad about keeping things. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be considered a hoarder...but, for example...I still have three boxes of silk flowers from my wedding, and up until a few weeks ago I still have a leftover roll of lightweight filtration paper that we used for draping at the wedding. I have two pianos because when I got the upright from my sis inlaw, I contemplated selling the electric keyboard, but didn't try very hard to get it sold because I'm emtionally attached to it. It was my first 'real' piano and it's been back and forth between the US and Mexico with us since I was about 9.

So, anyway...I like to hold on to things. So the idea of renting a storage unit and giving myself MORE space to fill up, is probly not a good one. The limited space of my extra bedroom keeps me in check. And I don't quite understand the idea that keeping something in a storage unit is safer and more secure than in my home. I supposed it could be...but then I don't have anything super valuable enough as to feel the need to lock it down in a storage unit. But...if I were living in London and looking for storage London, this company provides storage services for homes and businesses at low affordable cost. If only I were living in London...

2 comments:

  1. I can't resist :D Who were you going to keep in a storage room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I just caught that. LOL. I'm changing it now.

    ReplyDelete