Saturday, February 12, 2011

TicketAmerica

Thanks to my wonderful hubby for the following blurb. Since I know nothing of basketball he was sweet enough to write this entry for me. It is afterall, OUR blog...:) Thanks, love...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

A couple of quick sports notes from last night in the NBA. Toni actually didn’t mind having some hoops on last night for once, so I got to see Kobe and the Lakers destroy the Knicks in the Garden. I don’t know what it is about Kobe, but he always seems to play ridiculously well in the big apple.

On a completely unrelated note at the opposite end of the spectrum, the Cavs are AWFUL. If anyone had any doubt about King James and his reign at Cleveland, the fact that his absence has spurred them to break on of the most negative records in the NBA by losing 26 straight should say something. Last night though, they did get lucky enough to accidentally beat the Clippers in overtime in spite of Blake Griffins 32 pt/13 rb night. I suppose it is ironic that the downtrodden Clippers where the ones to fall to a team that may put out the worst single season effort of all time (unless they can manage to buy one more win). The King has left the building.

Speaking of the King, Miami won their 8th straight last night, destroying the Pistons 106-92. The game actually wasn’t even as close as the ending score with the Heat leading by as much as 25 in the second half. My man D Wade is amazing. Just had to throw some props his way. I am glad he hasn’t gotten lost in James’ shadow. He is too good and too classy to be overshadowed in his city, and I am glad he is holding his own.

Anyway, fun night of NBA entertainment (and FRINGE which is totally amazing!), and we needed to reference some NBA teams and where to get tickets for a blog ad, so I thought I’d share :D. Have fun out there peeps!

~Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment