Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Evening

We're under winter storm warnings until 6 am tomorrow morning and Blizzard warnings until 6 am wednesday morning. Joy.

My sink (the side with the disposal) decided to clog this evening. Double joy.

I gave up on the idea of working out tonight because it's cold enough outside that I'm unwilling to walk across the parking lot to the clubhouse. Actually I didn't give up on the idea of excercise completely. I can still do floor exercises and lift light weights here at home. I just never really feel like I've gotten a real workout unless I can spend at least 30 min on the treadmill working up a good sweat. And we missed all last week due to unexptected schedule changes and slight bouts of stomach upsets. *sigh*

My computer is almost dead. :( The battery is so shot, that Jase took it out the other day because it was messing with the comps ability to even turn on. I'm trying to be as gentle as possible with it. It's currently propped up on the trunk in the living room and anytime it gets bumped it dies. My legs have been so sore the last few days from having to sit on the ground cross legged to use it. I'm seriously contemplating moving my vanity table and stool into the living room and putting the laptop on it so that I can at least sit up off the ground to use it. It would probly be much more comfy.

I watched Sunny Anderson make this red velvet cake today on Food Network. I have all of the ingredients except for pecans and it's been tempting me all day. I'm trying to hold off on it, though. It would actually make a good birthday cake...since, I still have to put in my request with Mom Burks for my birthday dessert. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment