Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday Wish List

I have a birthday coming up. February 18th to be exact. I'm going to be 24. Eek.

Anyway. I've been creating a wishlist and I thought I'd post it in case anyone needs ideas. (hint,hint) Lol. So far it mostly consists of small random household items that I've been wanting but haven't had extra spending money to purchase over the last few months. :) I'll add more as things come to mind...here goes..

I was given a beautiful white porcelain cake stand as a wedding gift and it occurred to me the other day that I have not been able to use it nearly as often as I'd like because I don't have a dome to be able to store cakes under. So...

#1. A glass cake stand dome. The surface of my stand measures just under 13 inches from edge to edge and it dips in slightly about 1 inch in from the edge. I like this style...



Everytime I have guests over, I'm reminded of the fact that my serving bowl collection consists of three glass bowls. So...

#2. Glass and porcelain serving dishes, all sizes. For porcelain I prefer solid colors. Reds and browns, especially, but I like all colors. And I've recently realized a fondness for white porcelain.







Spring is coming. I can feel it in the air, especially on days like this. I know it's still a few months away yet, but I'm getting excited for warmer weather. I've decided that I'd love a patio full of pretty plants. I know nothing about plants. Nothing. But I want to learn enough to at least have a few potted and hanging plants to pretty up the patio for this summer. And I think it'd be really cool for some of those plants to be vegetable plants or herbs. So...

#3. Plants. I have no clue what kind. Just, plants. Lol. I'll learn as I go.

More to come later...

I'm watching yet another ridiculous, giant man-eating crocodile (or alligator, not sure) movie on Syfy...The acting is better in this one, but the graphics are just as pathetic...

~Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment