Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday...

I'm sitting at orchestra behind my bake table. Feeling slightly bored. My computer is working for the moment. This last week it decided that it doesn't want to hang on to the plug and the battery is so shot that everytime it unplugs it shuts off. And then this morning I had a heck of a time getting it to turn on because it would only get power if the cord was plugged in and shifted to the left. However that works. So I figured out how to wrap the cord around the side of the comp in order to hold it at just the right angle. Ugh. Now I'm trying to chat, blog, search, etc. without bumping it or the cord. I almost didn't bring it this morning, but then decided that fighting with it would be more entertaining that sitting here staring at people all day. *sigh*

Today's bake table spread: Cinnamon Chocolate jumbo muffins, chocolate marshmallow jumbo muffins, oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip cookies and brownies.

I'm still catching faint whiffs of the Cutie that I finished a few minutes ago. I LOVE the smell of freshly peeled oranges. So refreshing. I bit into my pb&j sandwhich a few minutes after finishing the orange, only to find that the bread tastes a little funky. Not bad. Just funky. Now I'm trying to decide if I'm hungry enough to get past that. I think I am. Off to lunch I go...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment