Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random thoughts...

11:05

I'm tired. My day didn't seem as long as Jase's did but I'm still exhausted. I studied all day and actually feel like I accomplished something...which is sooo nice. I hate working my tail off all day and going to bed feeling like I got nothing done. It stresses me.
Anyhoo. I passed two Western Civ. practice tests today with plenty of wiggle room. I take the test on Monday and then I only have one more. I'm a bit behind schedule with my CLEPs. I was supposed to be done with them at the beginning of March but I dragged and then added another instead of taking an online course that I had originally planned on taking. My next test is Humanities which will hopefully be an easy-ish one to finish up with.
Good thoughts...
- I feel good about my Civ test on Monday.
- I got some flower arrangments done today and designed my bouquet. I think this one will actually be a keeper...:P
- I'm wearing a gorgeous ring that keeps distracting me with giant sparkles...<3
- I get to see Jase soon!!!...:D
- Jase is first in his bracket for the basket ball competition...
- Tomorrow is Sunday...
- Only 10 weeks (70) until I become Mrs. Jason Burks...
- I don't have to give lessons ever again on a Wednesday while Jase is here...
- Bedtime is soon!...:)

:) :) :)

My head hurts. That's all for tonight...

I LOVE YOU DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Antonia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10:45 pm

Wow.... today was soooo long! I really don't know what I did before I had Toni to coach me through and encourage me. *MSBA* (that stands for 'mini-soap-box-alert' from heretofore and forever more) I really do not understand how and or why corporate decisions are made. Today we had 3-5 minutes between calls that we serviced and they did not send anyone home... ugh! Oh well, I guess I did get paid to sit there and do basically nothing for the majority of the day.

On a lighter note, my cardmembers did seem to be slightly more intelligent today than they normally would be. I think it must be a moon phase or something, 'cause there were actually some people who seemed to have some valid and well thought out socio-economic opinions. One person actually stated that to spend money that one does not have in order to try to correct a problem that one created by (and I bet you guessed this part) spending money that one did not have to begin with (!) is both suicidal and criminal : D. I will leave you to your political ruminations on that note...

I was so proud of Toni today. For those of you that don't know, she is a really hard worker and she is almost done with her BA. She studied really hard all day while I was at work and passed both of her practice tests for her Western Civ CLEP that is coming up... Good girl, my Love!

~Jase

No comments:

Post a Comment