Monday, June 6, 2011

The Office

Guest post of the week by Robby Sykes

Ever since the snow started I have been thanking my lucky stars that we got satellite TV. It has been so cold that we have barely left the house and instead have been watching back to back seasons on the office on our new http://www.direct.tv. I have been hearing all about how great the office is for years now and just never found the time to add a new show to my TV watching schedule so I figured snow days were the perfect time to see what the fuss was all about. I am so glad I did because that show is hilarious! It is now my favorite sitcom and I cannot wait until I get all caught ! up to the current season. My favorite characters are Pam and Jim because of course I am a hopeless romantic and I love a good chemistry. Plus they are just so together and the dialogue that is written for them is just perfect. I also love how this show is filmed in a documentary style. The glances at the camera when Michael does something dumb are always perfectly timed. I know I am late to jump on the bandwagon but I cannot get enough. I have watched 3 seasons back to back and if it snows again tomorrow I may just start in on my 4th season.

No comments:

Post a Comment