Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wedding Photos...




So it's been way too long since I posted last, but life has finally settled down. Jase and I have been married for 7 weeks today and we've loved every minute of it so far. We're settled into our little apartment in Springfield. We love our little home. It's small and cozy, 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. My only complaint at the moment is that I don't have nearly enough counterspace in the kitchen. :D It makes baking and cooking projects a bit tricky but I'm enjoying having my very own kitchen, nonetheless.

We're about 2-3 miles from Jase's work so it's been really nice to not have to get up super early even though he's been moved to an earlier shift. I'm back to working on my papers for school and the dealine is looming over my head again. I can hardly wait to be out from under them.



Here are a few more pictures from the wedding. It went so well and our photographer was wonderful. We're thrilled with how everything turned out.


1 comment:

  1. I liked looking at the pictures again! Keep it up. :) :) ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete