Monday, August 8, 2011

Finding a Home

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

Looking at apartments when I was still single was fun but it was even more fun looking for houses to buy! I was really sick of living in a tiny place so I started my search for a single-family home late last year and it took me several months to find this great place. It’s amazing what people put on the market and what they try to price stuff at but I got lucky and found this place that was bank owned that didn’t cost me an arm and a leg. I’ve been working on things like home improvements and ALLHomeSecurity.com security and all that stuff that goes along with being a homeowner and I’m actually having a really good time with it…I love decorating and I can’t believe I get to do my own place now! I feel like this is the most adult thing I’ve ever done and I can’t wait for the next phase in my life whether that be marriage or kids or just getting a dog!






No comments:

Post a Comment